Monday, September 10, 2018

Here comes the tooth fairy!

Griffin finally lost a tooth.....then another. But it wasn't easy. As much as he wanted us to pull them, he would freak out when we tried to do it. I noticed in some pictures of him that it looks like he was missing a tooth, but it was just so loose that it kind of sat sideways. I don't know how they stayed in as long as they did. 






He ended up getting both his front, bottom teeth out on his own. The tooth fairy brought him $5 for his very first one. I wrote a note to the fairy asking if I could keep it, and she left a note under his pillow for me saying I could keep them all!

The second tooth ended up earning him $2........apparently, 2 tooth fairies put $1 each under his pillow without knowing that the other already had.......

Tooth #1 came out on 8/23/18 - Cooper's birthday. 





Tooth #2 came out on 9/3/18.


No comments:

Post a Comment