Saturday, September 1, 2018

August 2018

August was full of birthdays. A lot of my photos for the month were taken at parties. I created other posts for the major events. Here's a summary of what else we did. 






Before school began, Griffin and I had a day to ourselves in Springfield. We went to Incredible Pizza and played games for hours. Sadly, my phone went dead and this is the only photo I have. 


I finally got to see the band Ha Ha Tonka in concert. The lead singer is the son of a former co-worker of mine. It was a fun evening. 











Griffin and Briley had a practice run for riding the school bus home. It went really well!














Johnson came down and we practiced a little for dove season. 










Griffin's buddy Bryston came over after school one day and then we had El Imperial for dinner.














I got called another time for jury duty, spent half a day, and did NOT get picked. Whew!



Griffin's coloring skills have really improved. I kept this one in the tote of memories I have started for each of them.


And the monthly pics:













No comments:

Post a Comment